Easy Banana “Ice Cream”
If you love ice cream like I do — meaning more than any other food on the planet — then this customizable banana whip will be a lifesaver for you.
I’m lactose intolerant so I need to stay as far away from dairy as possible. Plus, store-bought ice cream is full of artificial sweeteners that stall a weight loss journey, and aren’t good for your overall health.
This is easy to make and so good. It has the taste and consistency of banana ice cream . Here’s what you came for:
2 VERY RIPE frozen bananas (Let them get nice and black before you freeze em)
1 tablespoon of peanut butter, chocolate, cocoa powder, whatever!
1. Chop your bananas up into small to medium sized pieces.
2. Put them in a freezer bag or a glass container and pop them in the freezer.
3. Whenever you’re ready, take the bananas out and place them into a food processor.
4. If you’re adding a smooth ingredient like peanut butter or cocoa powder, add it to the food processor now. If you’re adding a chunky ingredient like chocolate chips, wait until you’re done processing to add it to the whip.
5. Blend the bananas until smooth and creamy. Enjoy!